random tid bits before I take off
So I’m leaving.
Off for a adventure in New South Wales… Sydney here we come… birthdays, bubbles, beach, family, friends, catching up, eating, swimming wine drinking, sharing, laughing, walking, and just enjoying are all on the cards I hope. I’m not sure if or when I’ll be able to post, so I’m not being a hater, I’m just hanging with my family. I’ll try and put up some pictures, stories, whatever when I get near a computer.
…random graveyard wandering
A few things:
- I think I’m going to have kitchen withdrawals. It’s so weird for me not to use my kitchen at least 3 times a day for some sort of creating. I’m nervous about making Misty’s birthday cake in unfamiliar territory – am I a weirdo? I’m stressing about where I’m going to make the cake. Creep.
- Misty hates meat. Seriously, every time I give it to him, he picks around it, eats every thing else off his tray, and then drops the meat piece by piece onto the floor and laughs at it. I’ve resorted to trying to sneak the meat in – hiding it in a meaty version of my sorta socca, with some polenta thrown in as well. Boosty enjoyed it. Viper said, ‘You’re making him a weirdo hippie kid,’ rude. I’m trying to give him meat… he won’t take it.
- Listen to your intuition. Mine has been spot on as of late, but I still have trouble tuning in. Go with your gut, mine rarely fails me; I just fail to tap in and harness it.
- If something lovely happens, however small or seemingly insignificant, do something good to thank the universe for it. Karma, paying it forward, whatever you like to call it, pass on that good energy as more will be created with these actions.
- If in doubt, doubt start crying. People are always nicer to the crying lady with the cute baby.