stunner of a stay
Short but oh so sweet.
A weekend island getaway, complete with family, friends, babies, beer and music (among other things).
Straight out front.
These were sampled, smooshed and smeared.
Stairs were discovered.
Sweet ride. Real sweet.
SNACKS: (vary seasonings according to your tastes)
Balsamic Baked Chickpeas
- 1 can chickpeas, drained
- 1 t sea salt + extra salt for seasoning after baking
- 1-2t garlic granules (optional)
- 3-4T balsamic vinegar (I like it vinegary)
- Toss chickpeas in vinegar, salt, garlic.
- Place on a baking tray that has been misted with olive oil spray.
- Bake for 1 hour at 150 degrees C – keep and eye on them and stir/rotate every 10 minutes or so.
- After 1 hour, turn off oven, leaving chickpeas inside to cool completely (helps dry them out further)
- Sprinkle with more salt (mmm) and a crack of black pepper for luck.
Strange beachy plant specimens.
Homeward bound… sleepy time.